Monday, May 4, 2009

A fresh start...

So, I don't really know how well this will work out for me, I often forget about these and don't update them often. I'd like to try it out for the summer. Who knows, maybe it will stick! I have found that the reason I don't do these is because I often feel the need to impress people with what I have to say. So, if you aren't impressed, or find me rambling.. then don't read it, because I am going to use this to say exactly what I need and want to say. I would love feedback or opinions, but if you want to respond, please use a message or e-mail or something.. otherwise, keep your opinions to yourself! I say that with love! :)

Anyway, the past 2 weeks have been so different for me. I have realized so much about my job and what I want from it, as well as made some new friends. The neatest part is how different all of them are. From the extreme encourager and God centered and seeking Christians, to the daily struggles of a split and hurting family and choosing to live life for no one but ones self. Like I said, opposite ends of the spectrum. I am so blessed by every angle of the past few weeks. I have seriously taken on a new respect for my job and the idea of working. As many of you may say its just domino's, it really is something I enjoy, it's a constant challenge for me that I would love to continue to take on until God clearly shuts this door.. however, its swinging wide open and I am excited! Back to the people, I have been given such an opportunity to be a difference to a few people lately. All with such unique stories that I am so glad to be able to be a part of. I won't tell you all of them, but please be praying for the friends God has given me!

My school work is almost done! ONE week left! 1 study guide, one quiz, and one exam. Seems like so much, but once it's done, I'm on to an enjoyable summer of a full time job, and hopefully some Frisbee action! It his me today how much I am going to miss a friend of mine that is leaving this week, I'm excited for the opportunity he's been given this summer, but at the same time, I love and will miss how much of a friend he's been to me since I have moved here and through the struggles I have taken on over the past 5 months. (almost to the day.)

Well, I hope you all know how much I love you and I am thankful for how much love you show me! I am so blessed, sometimes I don't always realize it. I hope this blog gives me a chance to show you how much a part of this world I can be in, while seeking even more of God's heart and sharing it with anyone I cross paths with.

God in my living, be my everything.
It's Possible
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment