Wednesday, January 6, 2010

FINALLY!!

I have been trying since AUGUST to remember what username I used to make this dang blog and I have literally tried for hours to access it and I FINALLY figured it out!!! I feel like a complete computer idiot.. but its ok.. cuz i figured it out!!!! :)

A TON has happened.. ofcourse! It's only been a few months.. My best friends all got ENGAGED!!! I'm super excited for them!! No lies, a little bit of jealousy tried to creep out, but I got rid of it!! God is in control and I am happy!!
I still work at Dominos... and honestly, I've seen better days.. even at Dominos. However, it is my job, so I will do it to the best of my ability.
School starts soon! I am more happy about that then I think I need to be.. I really am looking forward to my classes starting!!

I went to camp for New Years and I had a BLAST!! I can NOT wait till this summer.. incase you didn't know, I will be working there ALL summer!! :) God has really opened up this opportunity for me and I am soo thanful that it is going to work out!! I really wanted to last year, it just wasn't what He had planned for me at the time!! I really feel like that's what I should do.. I LOVE being knee or even neck deep in ministry!! I love the people there and the kids that come through are so amazing and challenge me soo much!!

I've learned alot lately about myself and about being happy. I feel like it is very easy to try to make myself happy.. and THAT, my friends, is next to impossible. I can't be happy all by myself.. it is only through God's love that I have found happiness!!
On a side note, I have been pursueing something for some time now that I finally realized isn't something that needs pursueing. I was only told to simply WAIT a trillion times.. I just finally heard it and decided to listen!! It's been so nice too... something can't stress you out unless you let it, and boy was I letting it!!

I have been a little worried about this semester, the people that are important to me are either not here or have aLOT to focus on right now.. I kinda thought I might feel lonely.. but even since I've been back, with none of them here, I have been able to be happy. Joy isn't found in my circumstances... I learned that from my mom! :)

Well.. this is random and just kind of a 'keeping you up to date' blog.. idk if thats what these things are for.. but here it is anyway!!

There in my working.. Be my Everything!
its possible
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment